well here it is 3:50 am and still no baby. I am 5cm dilated and probably going to get the epidural soon. The contractions are starting to get a little too painfull for me. I hope that I will have a baby in the next 2-3 hours.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Just heard the news and I hope you are doing well and that little Sean has a wonderful first day! Sorry I can't come up to visit, but our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!! Way to go Fran, great job!!!
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Just heard the news and I hope you are doing well and that little Sean has a wonderful first day! Sorry I can't come up to visit, but our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!! Way to go Fran, great job!!!
Yeah! He is finally here! And he is beautiful! I might be able to sneak off for a visit tonight!
Post a Comment