Today Sean saw Dr. Adams for his 4 week check up. He is doing Awesome. He is 8 lbs. 10 oz, and 22 3/4 inches long. He is in the 90th percentile for height, which is so unusual for my children. Becca and Kevin were both in the 5th percentile..... He is growing great. Friday is his test for his Kidneys. They are going to insert a cath and inject dye. They then take X-rays and watch to see where the dye goes and they will be able to see if he has a blockage. He is doing well taking his antibiotics. He sucks it down. It must taste pretty good. It is pink and I usually mix it in with 1 oz of formula, so the kids think it is Strawberry milk. LOL I will update more about his test results next week. Aunt Laurie took pctures of him today. They came out beautiful. I can not wait to post them.
No comments:
Post a Comment