Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fun with Friends


Yesterday Jennifer was so kind and watched Kevin and picked up Becca from school for me. I had a great day with just me and Sean. I am returning to work on Monday :( so I had lots to do. I got to Jen's around 4:45 and we took the kids to a new place in O'Fallon where they could jump and get out all of their energy. Then we had pizza and came home. The kids were exhausted by the time we got home. I tried giving Sean some cereal last night to help with his reflux and was hoping it would help him sleep longer. No such luck. He only slept an extra 30 minutes. His reflux seemed better though.

Today Sean got to meet Grandma Marty. Hopefully he will get to see her again soon. Our visit was too short.
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The time was to short for me too,But I was so glad to see Sean & Kevin & Becca,You guys too, we had a safe trip home ,thank God,Love You All Sooooooo Much !
Grandma Marty ~

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a working Mom of three beautiful children. I am originally from NYC so in order to keep my family up to date on our lives I created this blog.