Friday, February 1, 2008

When will I sleep again???

I forgot how exhausting it is to have a newborn. I am so tired. Sean sleeps all day and stays up all night. Last night I slept on the couch since Kevin had to be at work at 7am this morning. I actually got better rest on the couch. It is easier to hold Sean and nurse on the couch than in bed. I know that is what I did with Little Kevin, and by 8 weeks he was sleeping through the night. I hope Sean is as easy. Seems like he is more like Becca though. He wants to be held all the time and likes to be snuggled. He is starting to have some reflux and seems uncomfortable at night. Last night he was spitting up a lot. I have not had anything spicy or weird to eat, so at least I know it is not my fault. If he is like Bececa I may never sleep again.... LOL She was still waking up every 5-6 hours at 7 months old...... I guess that is better than every 2-3 hours. I have noticed that Sean is getting a double chin. I took some pics yesterday and I will post them soon. He must be having a growth spurt. Last night he nursed every 3 hours for 45 minutes at a time. Basically attached to me all night. Today is a snow day so Kevin had to work 7-3 and I have all 3 kids home with me. As soon as he gets home I plan to go to sleep. I am soooooo tired. It is nice when he is home. Having a 2 hour nap is awesome. Well I feel like I am babbling. I proabably am since I am deleriously tired. LOL More updates soon and more pics soon. Aunt Laurie if you ever read this, when can you take some pics of Sean? He is patiently waiting. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You poor thing!! Wishing I could help, but the fever is still infecting our house. Hard to believe you will miss these days when they are over, isn't it? We will say a prayer for restful days and sleepfilled nights!! Can't wait to see more pix!!!

Jennifer L said...

Sean and Austin must have gotten together the other day and planned this out together, this sounds pretty much like Austin right now too. You need to come over this week during the day one day so we can sit and cuddle with our babies without any other distractions.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a working Mom of three beautiful children. I am originally from NYC so in order to keep my family up to date on our lives I created this blog.