Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's not fair

I just got off the phone with Kevin. He called me at work to tell me that my baby is laughing.... I do not want to miss all of these moments. It is not fair. I did get to hear him over the phone and it was pure Belly laughing. Can you believe he is 7 weeks old already. He is getting so big and I just want to bottle him up and not let him get any bigger.

Monday was not too bad. I left work at 4:45 and got the kids picked up at 5:20, got home, fed them dinner, gave them baths and the all hell broke loose. Becca said "Mommy my mouth tastes weird"
Then she started v omitting not stop until the next day. She was running a fever of almost 105 and she was miserable. She managed to vomit on my couch and carpet, so me and Kevin were cleaning that most of the night. Kevin vomited once and had a fever of 100. By Tuesday afternoon, they both felt better. Hopefully things will start to calm down and Sean does not catch this.

Well back to work now. At least it is hump day... Only 2 more days of work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope my Grand Babies are feeling better,by now,Give them a
hug & kiss from Grandma Marty,Love
to all,Mom xoxoxoxooxxoo !

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a working Mom of three beautiful children. I am originally from NYC so in order to keep my family up to date on our lives I created this blog.