Tuesday, April 8, 2008

So adorable

So Kevins 4th birthday is coming up and he has been asking me for Curly Top. I have no idea what that is and so I have been pondering about what this could possibly be. Well now I know. We were watching the Power Rangers on the Disney Channel and the commercial came on about a 4 disc DVD package for Shirley Temple. He wants Shirley Temple DVD's???? He is so cute. He loves dancing and singing (ok and dressing up in his sisters dresses) but he really loves musicals and he is really into Julie Andrews and now apparently Shirley Temple too. He will actually sit and watch the Sound of Music, Loves Mary Poppins and anything with singing and dancing in it. I see lots of nights at the Muny in our future. I am even thinking of signing him up for Dance. He could be the next dancer on Dancing with the Stars!!!!!!! Ok maybe I am ahead of myself here but he really has an appreciation for music and dance. On a better note (for his dad's sake) he asked for Batter Batter Baseball for his Birthday too. He asked his Daddy if he will get out his baseball glove and ball and play with him. I know Kevin was relieved to hear him ask for that. He also asked for some more Diego stuff and of course a VTech Laptop like his sister has. A little birdy told me that he is getting that from Grandma and Grandpa......

2 comments:

Jennifer L said...

Mackenzie would love to watch the Shirley Temple with him if he gets it!! How cute. Kevin is so sweet and as much as i know it can drive you crazy, he looks so cute in those little dresses twirling around. One day we'll have front row seats on Broadway...

Becky M. said...

I love it! "for dad's sake" baseball... Jacob too also loves music and dancing and i have mentioned frequently to Jimmy about putting him in dance classes when he gets older.. how funny :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a working Mom of three beautiful children. I am originally from NYC so in order to keep my family up to date on our lives I created this blog.