Friday, April 4, 2008

So Sick

Well it had been a long several weeks for me. I have been so sick and losing weight and I have had a ton of tests done. Yesterday I felt sick at work. I attributed it to the fact that I did not get enough sleep and I am on new meds. Well I felt really really bad so I decided to go tell me boss that I needed to go home (big mistake) I walked back to my desk and passed out. Next thing I know I am surrounded by all of my co-workers and on the floor sweating profusely. I was taken to the ER with Tachycardia and slow dilating eyes. Turns out I was so soo soooo soooo dehydrated. I just found out I have Celiac Disease. I can not eat anything without getting sick. I am anemic. I am a total mess. I also had some pain in my chest and back so they did a CT and I have Kidney stones to boot. Why Why me? I just want to feel better and be done with all of this. If anyone knows of what is good/bad with Celiac please share. I am not sure what I can eat or not eat. So far we know eggs and potatoes are safe. At least I have lost weight. I do not want to lose too much more though. The kids are great. Becca is sleeping at Mackenzie's house tonight and Big Kevin will be home from Florida tomorrow. Thank God!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry to hear this is all going on with you,I hope the Dr.s can give you some good answers,call & let me know what is going on,Did Les go home?Hope all is well with the kids,Love to all
Mom ! Hugs I kisses for all,God Bless !

Anonymous said...

How miserable! The upside of finding out now is that there are so many gluten-free foods on the market these days that you should be able to find some easily available options for you. Good luck! And more prayers are coming your way...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a working Mom of three beautiful children. I am originally from NYC so in order to keep my family up to date on our lives I created this blog.