Voting offically begins on Monday August25th for the Z107 baby idol contest. There are lots of cute babies, but I would be lying if I did not think mine was the cutest! I did not have a great picture to use when I entered Sean. I got in on the last day, otherwise I would have posted a pic sure to blow away the competition. He is such a doll. He recently started his amy crawl and he can get all over doing that. He is also starting to wave Bye Bye. I cna not believe he is 7 months old already. Time flies. Becca made it through her first week of 1st grade with flying colors. The first day was a little rough for her and she was not sure she wanted to go back, but by Wed she was fine. She is now in bed by 8 and if anyone knows Becca, "THE NIGHT OWL" that is amazing. Kevin has started getting to bed early too and the only downfall is that they are up and ready to go at 7am. It does not matter that it is Saturday! Good thing I have work today and they had to get up anyway. Next Saturday I am going to have to teach them how to turn on cartoons for an hour. LOL Sean is contecnt until at least 8am. Kevin is enjoying his special time with Daddy. Next Saturday I am going on a girls camping trip. It should be fun. Then I have no idea what we are doing for the rest of Labor day weekend. Can you believe it is the end of summer already? I am ready to wind down but I am dreading the cold. This winter we will have Sean's first Thanksgiving and Christmas. So exciting. He loves to eat so I can not wait to see how he does on Thansgiving. Well I am at work and just about fnished with my lunch, so I will end here. Hopefully I will have pics to post on Monday.
1 comment:
Thanks for the update on the family
I knew Becca would like school,she has such a sweet personality,I cant belive either that Sean is &months old already,Glad to hear lil Kev Enjoys time with Daddy,I
hope you have a good time on your
camp out,I can't believe Fall is almost her,Burrrr then winter,It will be so fun for you all since
this is Seans first Christmas,Love
Hugs & kisses for all !
Post a Comment