






I can not believe it is Monday again. Seems like the weekend just fly by. On Friday my mom had surgery on her hand so Tricia came to help out. It was a nice visit. Little Kevin REALLY loves Aunt Tricia. We went to the Oktoberfest on Sunday and the kids got to carve a pumpkin, or as Becca says "harve" a pumpkin. I think it is so funny how kids hear something and then insist that they are correct. I kept correcting her, but she continued to insist that she was harving her pumpkin. We made pumpkin seeds and the kids loved those. Here are some pictures from the weekend. Tricia took a bunch of pictures and as soon as she gets home I will tell her to send them to me. I dropped her off at the airport this morning.

2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good time. Remind me when it is time to start voting.
Always love too see Happy Faces
Glad to hear you had a good weekend
Wont be long and the cold will be here,So have fun now,Love,Hugs & Kisses to all !
Post a Comment