Thursday, October 2, 2008

No info yet



I called the Pediatrician this afternoon and they had still not received the report from Missouri Baptist about Sean's U/S. The nurse said she would call them tonight if she still had no results. They said Thursday or Friday, but I am afraid if the results come in late tomorrow I will have to go all weekend without any information. I am sure it is all fine, but I would like to know either way. He is scheduled for his 9 month check up on 10/24, Grandma's birthday! I compared his stats to Becca and Kevin from his 6 month check up and he was 2 lbs heavier than Becca was and 1 1/2 lbs lighter than Kevin. Kevin is a skinny thing now, but he was a chunk. I always forget that. Here are some pics of little Kev before he got so skinny... LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pray that the results will be good & you will get them today,Lil
Kevin even then looked so much like Big Kevin & Still looks like his Daddy,so cute,We have a little touch of the flue down here,Bert has it & now I have it,hope it doesnt come your way,Keeping you all in my Prayer always,Have a Great weekend,Love,Hugs & Kisses for you all !

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a working Mom of three beautiful children. I am originally from NYC so in order to keep my family up to date on our lives I created this blog.