Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

We all hope that everyone has a very Happy and Healthy New Year. I can not believe it is aleady 2008! Seems like yesterday we were all getting ready for the big 2000! So much has happened since then. Who ever thought by 2008 I would have 3 kids? Well I guess some of you figured that!

Still no new baby, so I guess we will not have that tax break this year. Oh Well. I have a Dr. Appt. on Jan 2nd. I hope he tells me we are ready! I am soooooo tired and ready to have this baby. It isnt easy still working at this point.

Here is to a Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a working Mom of three beautiful children. I am originally from NYC so in order to keep my family up to date on our lives I created this blog.