Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Did it really happen????

Last night I put Sean down at about 10:30 PM. I went to bed at about midnight and I expected to be woken up around 3am. Not last night! At 5 Am Kevin woke me up all frenzied because Sean did not wake up. You would think that would make us happy. We were so worried. Crazy us, he was fine. Looks like 8 weeks is a magic #, he will be sleeping through the night before we know it. I can not wait. I am exhausted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had many a night like that,or I would get up & go check on them.Glad all is well & before long
he will be sleeping through the night,then you'll get sleep.Love to all,Love Mom !

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a working Mom of three beautiful children. I am originally from NYC so in order to keep my family up to date on our lives I created this blog.