Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yeah he did it




Last night Sean officially slept through the night. He went down at about 9:30, stirred a little at 11, had a bottle and went right back to bed. He did not wake up again until 6:30 this morning. He seems to have the same head cold that everyone else in the house has (except me, so far. I keep dodging the bullet, a big one) He is all snotty and congested, poor little guy. Becca and Kevin has a lot of congestion and big Kevin woke up this morning with a really bad sore throat (looks like strep) so it is making it's rounds. I put a few drops of Ocean Mist in Sean's nose and used the bulb syringe, and it helped a little, but he still sounds pretty bad. Hopefully it does not manifest into RSV. That will be really bad.

I feel so much better today than I have been feeling, but still not good. I just have to take it one day at a time. I go to see my Rheumatolgist again next month. She really wants me to try Methotrexate again. It did help the last time, but I am weary about going on such a strong drug. In case anyone is interested, Methotrexate is a form of Chemo. I am not sure how it works, but it works. For right now I am sticking with the Prednisone and we will see how that works. I am up to 10 mg a day now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See,Told ya(LOL)God does answer
Prayers,Sorry everyone feels bad,You all will soon feel better soon,has to run its course,Just think how it was for Me & pop with 8 Kids in the house,by time the 1st got well it started all over again ,Prayers go up,Aswers come down,Love to all & Kisses Mom !

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a working Mom of three beautiful children. I am originally from NYC so in order to keep my family up to date on our lives I created this blog.