Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's a new day!

Well yesterday was stressful for me to say the least. I feel a lot better now. Last night I got the opportunity to speak with the Principal of Becca's school and he adores her. He thinks that maybe the combination of having a baby in the house, me working 2 jobs and being in school all day have contributed to her stress. We talked to her and she said she will work hard on being well behaved in school and both me and Dr. Sefrit will make a point to pay more attention to her and he will visit her class on a weekly basis to see how she is doing. He was shocked that someone as little as Becca would push a boy around, but like he said, her size means nothing. She is strong willed. We will get through this. She is definitely trying to get attention.
Last night we had my niece over and she helped a lot with the kids. Then Jennifer came over with her kids and we baked cookies and I think Becca and Kevin had a lot of fun. Becca and I worked on her book report for a little while. She is just about finished, so she can hand it in tomorrow. Sean woke up in the middle of the night screaming. He has been picking at his ear to the point of making it bleed. He has his 9 month check up tomorrow. Hopefully he does not have an ear infection, but we will know tomorrow. I will keep everyone posted on Becca and Sean and Kevin too. Kevin is doing well. He has found a new show for him and Daddy to watch. The Incredible Hulk.... GRRRR another show for me to tolerate, but if it makes Kevin happy so be it!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a working Mom of three beautiful children. I am originally from NYC so in order to keep my family up to date on our lives I created this blog.