Monday, November 10, 2008

Becca's Class pic first grade 2008


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how Pretty,she is & a great smile,They grow up so fast,it doesnt seem like she old enough to be in first grade,tell her I said she is so pretty,Love,Hugs & Kisses for all !

Becky M. said...

How cute Becca looks!! but is it just me or are kids clothes looking weird these days??? (not Becca of course) but alot of her classmates have some odd outfits...

Anonymous said...

She's pretty like her Mama...Love the "strike-a-pose" in the class pic...precious!!

Anonymous said...

She is a bearutiful girl!!!
Thanks for sharing!

Becky M. said...

LOL! i had to come back and see the makeup.. holy moly you are right! And yep! Becca's the cutest of the bunch :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a working Mom of three beautiful children. I am originally from NYC so in order to keep my family up to date on our lives I created this blog.