Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Not much to update

Not much going on here. I was sick yesterday. I stayed home and felt very fluish. Still not great today. I have a migraine and feel foggy in the brain. Yesterday was a lot worse. I decided to go out to the store. I came out and could not find my keys anywhere. Want to know why??? I locked them in my car with the car running. I am an idiot. Kevin came to the rescue about 15 minutes later. I was so annoyed with myself. The kids are all doing well. Sean is snotty and last night he threw up but I think it is from being so congested. Can not wait for Thanksgiving. We will have all of Kevin's family together and my Dad and Felicia. Becca and Kevin are sooo excited to see Mark again. I bet him and Becca will have lots to talk about since they are both in first grade.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sorry your feeling crappy...Migraines are the worst! I hope you are feeling better soon - Thanksgiving is just around the corner, :)

Anonymous said...

So sorry you & Sean are not feeling well hope you all get better,I am so looking forward to
Thanksgiving, cant wait to see all
It will be good to have everyone
together,Hug,Love & Kisses to All !

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a working Mom of three beautiful children. I am originally from NYC so in order to keep my family up to date on our lives I created this blog.