Monday, August 30, 2010

What's new?

It has been a long time since I posted, I know. In the last 2 months or so we have just been enjoying summer. We moved in June, to a bigger house. I love it. The kids started school, Becca is in 3rd grade and Kevin is in 1st. They are also in a new school and at first they were not happy about it, but I think they are starting to fit in well. Kevin has started Karate and loves it. He even broke a board with his bare hands on Saturday. Sean is chatting up a storm these days. He is so funny sometimes. When I get home from work he runs to me and says "Mama, I've missed you". He also used to say Mom, now it is Mama, which I prefer! Sometimes I get Fran, not liking that so much :). Becca is doing so much better this year in math and Kevin is starting to enjoy reading. We said goodbye to dear friends on Saturday. They are beginning a new journey in North Carolina. I will miss them so much, but I wish them much luck and success. Nothing more new, I will try to be better about my updates.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a working Mom of three beautiful children. I am originally from NYC so in order to keep my family up to date on our lives I created this blog.